Top 5's: Personal Creations of 2019
1. A personal rhythm of thankfulness. Thankfulness has been our family theme for 2019 and I've been challenged to reframe and refocus on being thankful in all situations and circumstances, obstacles and projects. Wild stuff.
2. A Lexicon of Awesome. I kicked off this idea for a book in the spring and am currently working through the second draft. It's all about the nature and rhythm of words used to build up and town down under the roof of my home... and yours.
3. Deeper dive into Life Coaching for creatives. 2019 has a been a deeper and more intentional dive into the foundation, language, rhythm and faith journey of life coaching through Creativista Coaching. I'm amazed at how the Holy Spirit invites, guides and challenges in real time.
4. Launched Plethos' 2nd Edition Life Plan for disciple-maker training. It's been a great ride working alongside Jed and the Plethos team to sharpen and shape these training, discovery and discussion tools for growing in the life and truth of Jesus and passing it on.
5. Our dining room table. Seriously. After 14 years of marriage and three fantastic kids birthed along the journey we finally moved on from a four-seater table and into one with space and growth. The best part is, I spent the year (literally) refinishing Brooke's childhood table. It's a beautiful blessing and full of memories. I'm thankful for the unique role a table plays in our home.
What are you're Top 5's? Talk about them, share them and draw them out of others. It's a great way to feel the accomplishments of the year while getting ramped up for a new season.